West Yorkshire Spinners Limited was established in 1997 as a high quality spinner of worsted and fancy yarns for machine, hand knitting and carpet sectors of the industry.
The company produces products in various raw materials including wool, mohair, alpaca etc. Yarns are also spun into blends using nylon, acrylic, and viscose. Speciality printed and coloured effect yarns are also produced in our dying sector division.
The company is committed to improving its environmental impact throughout its operations and will endeavour to secure all reasonable measures to this effect. This includes:
- Complying with relevant environmental legislation and industry codes of practice.
- Seeking to reduce environmental impact and prevent pollution in the formulation of its products and the operation of its manufacturing processes.
- Taking account of concerns of interested parties such as regulators, employees and the public.
- Setting objectives and targets to address our most significant impacts including energy consumption and waste generation. To use these to drive continual improvement programmes, and regularly review our environmental performance to maximise success.
- Making this policy available to our customers and the public.